Join us as the Phillies’ take on the Nats during the opening weekend of the 2017 season!
Meet other PIFB supporters and partners who have made it possible for us to help 500,000 kids get on the field.
Cost: $40 per person
When: April 9, 2017
Time: game time 1:35 PM
Ticket purchase includes:
- Seat in section 241, 242, 243, or 244
- $12 voucher good at concession or Phillies’ merchandise
- PIFB shirt
- Gift bag filled with goodies
- Kids 14&U will receive the Phillies promotional giveaway – a hooded sweatshirt!
NEW FOR 2017… Ticket Sale Contest!
PIFB is looking for teams or groups to help sell tickets to our day at the Phillies! As a Ticket Sale Sponsor, you will have your team or group logo placed on the back of the shirts that we will be handing out to each person in attendance at the PIFB Day at the Phillies. The person from the team or group to sell the most tickets will win our grand prize – four tickets to the game and a custom A2000!
Download the 2017 PIFB Day at the Phillies Ticket Sales Package.
In addition to helping PIFB achieve its mission of getting more kids to play ball, helping sell tickets to PIFB Day at the Phillies get you:
- Your team/group logo on the back of our promotional t-shirts. These shirts will be given out to every person who buys a ticket to PIFB Day at the Phillies (250 attendees last year).
- A chance to win the awesome prizes above.
- A day at the ballpark with your group/team, their families, and their friends makes for a great bonding event!
Sponsorship opportunities are available with levels range from $250-$10,000. It’s a great way to increase your company’s philanthropic visibility in the community while helping kids get on the field. Download the 2017 PIFB Day at the Phillies Sponsorship Package.
Can’t attend and want to make a donation?
For sponsorship or ticket questions, contact Brianna Kuhn, (267) email@example.com.