About 85% of the equipment PIFB has available to give to groups in need comes from the amazing efforts of the volunteers (mostly kids) who collect gear on our behalf all around the US and Canada each year.
To start a collection:
1. Register your project/collection here
2. Create a fundraising page. There may be people want to support your project but don’t have equipment to give. A fundraising page allows everyone to join in the fun. Click here
3. Get the word out. Download useful, customizable materials (signage, flyers, etc.) here. Send PIFB a blurb and we’ll post it on our social media
4. Collect equipment
5. Take pics of you or make a video with your gear
6. Get it to PIFB. You can either drop off or ship to us.
Although all equipment is accepted, the things PIFB needs the most are:
- Gloves (RH/LH) 11” or larger
- Baseballs and Softballs
- Catcher’s Mitts, Catchers Gear
- BBCOR Bats
We have lots of customizable tools and templates to help you. Click here to access our Toolkit.
If you’ve already collected equipment and want information on how to get it to PIFB, click here.