Thank you for your interest in helping to raise funds on PIFB’s behalf.
We fund 100% of equipment grant requests we receive from eligible applicants. Sometimes our inventory doesn’t match what is requested, so we purchase equipment at deeply discounted rates to help fill in the gaps. Funds you raise help to keep our overhead costs low and enable us to meet the ever increasing needs of our equipment grantees.
We are fortunate to have a broad network of supporters who fundraise on our behalf.
Here are some ideas for conducting a successful fundraiser:
- Set up a fundraising page, click here. Email or share your page with friends and family.
- Ask local businesses to donate money and/or gift cards or merchandise that can be used for raffles.
- Hold a wiffle ball tournament.
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts (birthday parties, weddings, etc.).
- Find a local restaurant to host a PIFB event and let you have a table that day/night.