To Donate Money
To make a donation online:
To make a donation by mail, make checks out to Pitch In For Baseball & Softball and send to:
Pitch In For Baseball & Softball
Attn: Meredith Kim
1565 Gehman Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Start A Fundraiser
To start a fundraiser and raise money to support PIFBS, please go here.
Gifts of Stock
When planning to make a gift of securities to PIFBS, contact Meredith Kim, COO, for instructions (267) 263-4069 or [email protected].
To transfer stock to PIFBS electronically, i.e., via Depository Trust Company (DTC), provide the DTC transfer instructions below to your broker. The stock will be transferred directly into the PIFBS’ gift account at its custodian bank.
The process works as follows:
- Your broker sends your gift instructions to TD Ameritrade via the Depository Trust Company (DTC).
- PIFBS will notify you that your gift of stock has been received.
- PIFBS initiates the sell order and transfer to PIFB bank account.
- PIFBS receives the proceeds from the sale on settlement date.
- PIFBS will send the donor a letter acknowledging the market value of the stock at the time the transfer is accepted
In order for PIFBS to properly credit the gift, it is important that you or your broker notify PIFBS of the gift and that the broker reference your name in the DTC transfer instructions:
Recipient Broker: TD Ameritrade
Recipient Name: Pitch In For Baseball
TD Ameritrade DTC#: 0188
PIFB Account #: 864889366
EIN #: 86-1141299
Include the donor’s name, address, name of security, number of shares, fund name/purpose.
Download a PDF version of these instructions.